Building Personal Resilience™
As you build resilience capacity the effects of stress are less depleting and you have increased energy to do the things that are truly important to you. Employing the scientifically developed Intelligent Energy Management and self-regulation techniques allows you to spend more time in high coherence, which is associated with:
- Resilience, vitality and overall well-being.
- Mental clarity for decision-making, problem-solving and planning.
- Emotional awareness and sensitivity to relationship issues.
- Ability to maintain or reestablish composure in challenging situations.
- Ability to communicate more effectively.
- Cooperation among co-workers and team members.
- Attunement to others to cultivate deeper interpersonal connections.
- Worry, overwhelm and feelings of anxiousness.
- Sleeplessness and fatigue.
- Generalized stress and physical symptoms of stress.